SAVE THE DATE!!!
To organize recovering individuals, families, and friends into a collective voice to educate the public about the value of recovery from alcohol and other addictions
We seek to continue to build a recovery informed society where recovery becomes a societal "norm" and prevention a societal "given"
MOAR envisions a society where addiction is treated as a significant public health issue and recovery is recognized as valuable to
all our communities.
Addiction Treatment and
Peer Recovery Support Centers
“The Experience, The Evolution, The Economy”
Hear from PAATHS, Bay Cove, Gavin with Devine PRSC, ATCNE, OBOT- BMC, The Bridge (Partners) , Recovery Coaches and MOAR to come!
Thank you to all Treatment Providers and Peer Recovery Support Services who Presented and The Recovery Community Who Participated!
· John Mcgahan Gavin Foundation CEO initiated discussion.
· Jen Callahan, Gavin Foundation’s Devine Peer Recovery Support Center Director
· Katie O’ Leary, North Suffolk Mental Health Association’s Recovery Support Services Director
· Loretta Leverett, Director of STEPRox Peer Recovery Support Center
· Matt Donlan and Amy Livermore, of Addiction Treatment Center of New England
· Colleen LaBelle, MSN, RN-BC, CARN, of Boston Medical Center's (BMC)
· Paul Bowman, Massachusetts Representative, NAMA Recovery
· Lydie Ultimo-Prophil, Bay Cove Vice President of Addiction Services.
· Emily Stewart, CASA Esperanza. CEO
· Theresa Young from PAATHS (Providing Access to Addictions Treatment, Hope and Support)
· Windia Rodriguez, CARC, Recovery Coach Team Lead, Population Health Management, Partners HealthCare,
· Connie Peters Association for Behavioral Health Addiction Services Vice President, Massachusetts Coalition for Addiction Services Lead