To organize recovering individuals, families, and friends into a collective voice to educate the public about the value of recovery from alcohol and other addictions
SAVE THE DATE!!!
We seek to continue to build a recovery informed society where recovery becomes a societal "norm" and prevention a societal "given"
Addiction Treatment and
Peer Recovery Support Centers
“The Experience, The Evolution, The Economy”
Hear from PAATHS, Bay Cove, Gavin with Devine PRSC, ATCNE, OBOT- BMC, The Bridge (Partners) , Recovery Coaches and MOAR to come!
Thank you to all Treatment Providers and Peer Recovery Support Services who Presented and The Recovery Community Who Participated!
· John Mcgahan Gavin Foundation CEO initiated discussion.
· Jen Callahan, Gavin Foundation’s Devine Peer Recovery Support Center Director
· Katie O’ Leary, North Suffolk Mental Health Association’s Recovery Support Services Director
· Loretta Leverett, Director of STEPRox Peer Recovery Support Center
· Matt Donlan and Amy Livermore, of Addiction Treatment Center of New England
· Colleen LaBelle, MSN, RN-BC, CARN, of Boston Medical Center's (BMC)
· Paul Bowman, Massachusetts Representative, NAMA Recovery
· Lydie Ultimo-Prophil, Bay Cove Vice President of Addiction Services.
· Emily Stewart, CASA Esperanza. CEO
· Theresa Young from PAATHS (Providing Access to Addictions Treatment, Hope and Support)
· Windia Rodriguez, CARC, Recovery Coach Team Lead, Population Health Management, Partners HealthCare,
· Connie Peters Association for Behavioral Health Addiction Services Vice President, Massachusetts Coalition for Addiction Services Lead
MOAR envisions a society where addiction is treated as a significant public health issue and recovery is recognized as valuable to
all our communities.